1. In consideration of your payment of the tuition as specified in this site (“the Enrolment Fee”) in the manner herein stated and subject to Clause 3, 4, 5, & 8 below, MiracleLife Pte Ltd (“MiracleLife”) shall conduct the programme chosen by you (“the Programme”) at the venue and on the date and time (the “Programme Run” and if referring to the same Programme at another date and time, the “Alternate Programme Run”) as specified in this agreement herein (“this Agreement”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, MiracleLife shall be entitled to change the venue of the Programme for any appropriate reason(s) (including, without limitation, unavailability of the original venue).
Payment of the Enrolment Fee
2. You shall pay the Enrolment Fee in full at the time of signing this Agreement, or in accordance with the instalment plan as specified overleaf. MiracleLife shall be entitled to :
2.1. levy late payment interest at the rate of 12% per annum on any overdue payment from its due date until full and final settlement.
2.2. suspend you from attending the Programme in the event of any non-payment of the Enrolment fee and/or late payment interest thereon-in the event of such suspension, MiracleLife shall have the right to demand the return of all training, course and other materials (“the Materials”), if any, and to allocate an Alternate Programme Run or another Programme for you to attend after full and final settlement of all payments due from you to MiracleLife; and
2.3. claim legal costs on a full indemnity basis if MiracleLife engages lawyers to issue demand letters and/or commence legal action to procure payment from you.
Completion of Programme
3. Each Programme consists of scheduled training days. The benefits you derive from the Programme depends to a large extent on your commitment and participation therein. You must attend/complete each step/module/part of the training in order to progress within the Programme. Failure to attend/complete any step/module/part of the training will a) prevent you from graduating from the Programme and b) result in immediate removal from the Programme you are currently attending.
In such an event, should you wish to continue and graduate from the Programme, you must re-enrol in the Alternate Programme Run at the prevailing enrolment fee with alternative scheduled training days and complete every part of each scheduled training day of the Programme. Attending only the training day(s) which you have missed will not constitute completion of the Programme.
Upon the signing of this Agreement, you shall have the choice to attend either of the next two (2) runs of the Programme, which has to be communicated to us within seven (7) calendar days of the signing of this Agreement. You must complete the Programme by attending the requisite training days of your selected Programme.
Cancellation, Discontinuation or Re-scheduling of the Programme
4. For any reason (s), at all times, before and/or during the Programme, MiracleLife is entitled to amend, reschedule, cancel, or discontinue the Programme or any part or aspect of the Programme including but not limited to any content, event, date, time, venue, activities or trainer(s)/speaker(s).
4.1. MiracleLife will inform you of any such amendment, rescheduling, cancellation, or discontinuation in writing. MiracleLife is not required to inform you of the reasons for any such amendments, rescheduling, cancellation, or discontinuation.
4.2 If there is a cancellation or discontinuation of the Programme, MiracleLife shall replace the Programme with another programme for you at no cost and no compensation shall be offered. Thereafter, neither party shall have any claims against each other. In no event shall MiracleLife be liable for any loss, expense and/or damages arising from the discontinuation, cancellation, re-scheduling or amendment of the Programme or change of venue thereof.
5. Subject to Clause 6 below, you are entitled to terminate this Agreement in accordance with the following conditions:
5.1. within two (2) calendar days (i.e. including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) from the date of this Agreement, in which case MiracleLife shall refund 100% of the Enrolment Fee, less financial transaction fees charged (eg. Bank Fees, PayPal fees) to MiracleLife, to you; or
5.2. after the expiry of two (2) calendar days from the date of this Agreement and within five (5) calendar days thereafter, in which case MiracleLife shall refund 70% of the Enrolment Fee, less financial transaction fees charged (eg. Bank Fees, PayPal fees) to MiracleLife.
5.3 All notice of termination must be issued by you in writing and sent to us by email at email@example.com. MiracleLife shall not be responsible for any errors in receipt of emails. MiracleLife reserves its right to reject any termination which is not accompanied by any written notice. You must return the Materials as defined in Clause 2 (if any) to us at the time of and as a condition of termination.
5.4 All refunds of the Programme made by MiracleLife under this Clause 5 shall be: (a) Free of interest ; (b) Made within (3) months from the termination of this Agreement, and (c) Subject to any set-off(s) and/or deductions(s) which MiracleLife may be entitled to claim against you.
6. You will not be entitled to any of the termination rights stipulated at Clause 5 above, if
6.1. Your enrolment was made within fourteen (14) calendar days before the commencement of the Programme
6.2. Partial payment was made to secure the enrolment
7. This Programme is non-transferable.
Change of Schedule /Change of Programme
8a. Change of Schedule
1. Subject to clause 3, you may request to attend the same programme on an alternative scheduled date after you have confirmed the dates, subject to a rescheduling administrative fee of $100.
2. All request for rescheduling is subject to approval by MiracleLife Pte Ltd with no further explanation required if not approved. If programme is not rescheduled, there will not be any refund of the tuition paid.
3. Written request for rescheduling should be made at least thirty (30) calendar days before the start of the programme.
4. If you do not show up on the day of the event (no-show), you will be required to provide evidence of the unforeseen circumstance of medical certificate, death certificate of family member or reservist call up directive. In the event that evidence is not provided, application for rescheduling will not be accepted.
5. Written application for rescheduling after a “no-show” must be made within seven (7) calendar days from the end of the event. If no application is received by MiracleLife from you, then no rescheduling and no refund of the tuition will be made.
6. Written application for rescheduling and “no-show” must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application shall only be deemed to be received upon receipt of email during office hours.
7. An administrative fee of S$100 will be levied when rescheduling has been approved and payment must be made before rescheduling is executed.
8b. Change of Programme
1. You may elect to attend a different programme on scheduled dates (the “Different Programme”), and you will have to attend the Different Programme on its immediate next run.
2. All request for change of programme is subject to approval by MiracleLife Pte Ltd at their sole discretion, with no further explanation required if not approved.
3. Written application must be sent by email to email@example.com. The request shall only be deemed to be received upon receipt of email during office hours.
4. Request for change should be made at least thirty (30) calendar days before the commencement of the currently enrolled Programme or the Different Programme (whichever is earlier). Failure to do so will prevent you from changing. You may only be entitled to change your programme once.
5. NO refund of the enrolment fee will be made to you even if the Different Programme is of lesser value than the Programme. If the Different Programme is of higher value, you must pay the difference in pricing at the time you notify us of your intention to attend the Different Programme.
6. An administration fee of $100 will be levied when change has been approved and payment must be made before change is executed.
9. MiracleLife is the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Programme and the training and course materials, including material developed during and from the training. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have no right, title or interest in the said intellectual property save and except for the non-exclusive use thereof for the purposes of the Programme. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be allowed to copy, transmit, sell, hire out, lend, give, disseminate, circulate, summarize, adapt, compile, extract, translate or otherwise exploit the said intellectual property (or any part thereof), nor will you instruct or allow any person to do so on your behalf.
In carrying out the training, MiracleLife does not transfer rights to you in any intellectual property. Title to all such intellectual property remains with MiracleLife.
For the avoidance of doubt, in addition to the restrictions stipulated above in this clause 9, you may not: (a) alter any of MiracleLife’s intellectual property or the materials used during or developed from the training; or (b) copy or reproduce the content from the training; or (c) sell or supply to third parties the intellectual property or any such material.
Limitation of Liability
10. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, except in respect of death or personal injury caused by MiracleLife’s negligence, MiracleLife shall not be liable to you by reasons of any representation (unless fraudulent), or implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage whether caused by the negligence of MiracleLife, its representatives (including but not limited to officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, service providers, independent contractors, trainers, volunteer crew and crew) which arise out of or in connection with the performance of this Agreement, and the entire liability of MiracleLife under or in connection with this Agreement shall not exceed the fees paid for the Programme by you.
11. If the performance of any obligation as contemplated by this agreement is prevented or cancelled because of an act of God, an inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood or any other calamity, or if by reason of strikes, or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of both parties, then MiracleLife may at this discretion either cancel or postpone the performance of such obligation from the original performance date. If such postponement extends beyond 60 days, then MiracleLife shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement without any liability.
12. You hereby acknowledge that you will be trained in material considered “trade secret” and confidential in nature. You agree not to disclose any training techniques or make any comment of any kind about the training to others whether verbally, written, online or any other venue. You admit to a breach of contract and you accept civil litigation and all relevant damages for disclosing any information unless otherwise agreed by MiracleLife in writing or given written consent by MiracleLife. You agree not to create , nor partner, nor associate with any person, any kind of product or services related to MiracleLife (Pte Ltd), including but not limited to e-books, special reports, audio or video files, public postings of content, training workshops, presentations, seminars or any other derived materials. You shall not record any portion of the training.
13. You hereby consent to MiracleLife and/or its agents and affiliates’ collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes of the Programme and for informing you of new development and programmes and marketing purposes. You further consent to your email address being added into the mailing list of MiracleLife for purposes of notification of products and/or services being offered by MiracleLife and/or its affiliates. Your contact number and email address are kept confidential, and never will be published, sold or disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent. You can remove yourself from emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of each email we send, and you can withdraw your consent to the use, or disclosure of your personal data at any time, however, this may affect our ability to provide services to you. This consent provided here shall override any other consents provided previously to MiracleLife.
14. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MiracleLife and its representatives (including but not limited to officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, service providers, independent contractors, trainers, volunteer crew, crew and/or any other participants) against all loss or damage suffered by MiracleLife and its representatives, arising directly
or indirectly as a result from any breach by you of the terms and conditions found in this agreement.
15. You hereby waive, relieve, release, relinquish and discharge MiracleLife from all claims, liabilities, damages and actions of whatever kind or nature (including, without limitation, personal injury and economic loss) which you may have against MiracleLife for or by reason of any occurrence, matter or thing which arises out of, or in connection with, or in relation to the conducting of all programmes under this Agreement.
16. This Agreement comprises the complete and only agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior negotiations, representations and prior written or oral understandings. No variation, modification or alteration of any of the terms of this Agreement shall be of any effect unless evidenced in writing signed by or on behalf of each of the parties hereto by a duly authorized representative.
17. The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or right of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it; or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
18. Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the
remaining provisions will not be affected.
19. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. The parties hereby
submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Singapore in connection with matters concerning this Agreement.